Back and neck pain can affect just about every aspect of your life. A spine surgeon can diagnose the source of your pain and provide you with effective surgical treatment. Our specialists will also see you through from repair to recovery every step of the way.
Spine surgery can relieve pain, restore mobility, and get you back to functioning fully again. Some of the issues that spine surgery can address include:
- Arthritis of the spine
- Nerve pain and damage
- Trauma and sports injuries
- Herniated and bulging discs
- Lumbar back pain (lower back)
- Spine disorders and deformities
- Neck pain (cervical spine issues)
- Spinal fusion in the neck or back
See what it feels like to live without chronic back and neck pain. Our team of spine surgery specialists can help you get back to doing what you love.